- Media Type
- Item Type
- Stereoview photograph of the MUSKOKA coming in the the wharf on Beaumaris Lake in the Muskokas
- MUSKOKA was redesigned and rebuilt several times in her career. This was the "fifth version" according to Richard Tatley, The Steamboat Era in the Muskokas, vol. 1, pp. 178-180.
- F7. Beaumaris Lake, Muskoka; Views of "Canadian Scenery"; The T. Eaton Co. Limited, 190 Yonge St., Toronto, Can.
- T. Eaton Co. Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- c1899 - 1910
Width: 17.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.071944 Longitude: -79.493055
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail