Main saloon of a steamboat
- Illingworth, W. H. (William H.), 1842-1893, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A stereoview of the main saloon of a steamboat photographed by William H. Illingworth. He was active in the Minnesota area and left photographs of both Great Lakes vessels and Mississippi river steamboats. This could have been from either
- The Minneapolis Photo Collection of the Minneapolic Public Library features over one hundred William H. Illingworth photographs but not this one.
- "Stereographs of Minnesota and the Great Northwest" "Photographed and Published by Illingworth & McLeish, St. Paul"
Reverse: "Merrill's Collection of Minnesota Views, Embracing the Largest Assortment in the West, over 1000 views, consisting in part of St. Paul and its Surroundings, St. Anthony and Minneapolis and all about the Falls, Minnehaha -- Foliage and Ice, St. Croix and its Dell, Lake Minnetonka, Lake Como, White Bear Lake, Fort Snelling, Mississippi River and Towns, Willow River, Minnestoa River and Towns, Vermillion Falls, Castle Rock. The Trade Supplied, only by D. D. Merrill, Randall & Co., 166 Third Street, St. Paul, to whom all orders should be addressed. Each view is Numbered in the Picture. Head Quarters for Tourists, Pleasure Seekers, and all in want of Books, Guildes, Reading matter of Every Kind, Chromos, Photographs, Stereoscopes, Travelling Bags, Lunch Baskets, Paper and Envelopes, School Books, Notions, Toys and Fancy Goods of every description. D. D. Merrill, Randall & Co.
- Illingworth & McMcLeish
- Place of Publication:
- St. Paul, MN
- Date of Original:
- c 1874
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
Minnesota, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes