Forward Deck, showing Pilot House. Steamer Greater Buffalo
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured linen postcard of the Detroit & Cleveland Navigation Company steamboat GREATER BUFFALO on Lake Erie.
- Divided back postcard. Postmarked Detroit, MI, June 1936
- "Forward Deck, showing Pilot House. Steamer Greater Buffalo"
Reverse: "National Railway News Co. Inc."
- National Railway News Co. Inc.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes