Steamer Michigan, Capt. Blake, in a Gale on Lake Huron
- Downer, H.; Earl, W. Jr., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Woodcut engraving of the commercial steamboat MICHIGAN (built 1833) on Lake Huron.
- The image is believed to have been produced in Detroit in the 1840s for publication in one of the local newspapers. This MICHIGAN was launched in 1833, served until 1847, and was broken up in 1853-54.
- "Steamer Michigan, Capt. Blake, in a Gale on Lake Huron"
"H. Downer - W. Early Jr. Det."
- Brendon Baillod
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes