The Last Boat of the Season at Port Arthur, Ont., Canada
- Mystery Question
Which ship is this?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of a freighter and some her crew tied up along the wharf in Port Arthur towards the end of the season.
- Divided back. Postally unused. This is an exact duplicate of an image marked "The last boat of the Season at Owen Sound, Ont. Canada and given the same number in the Valentine & Sons sequence (106,816).
- "The Last Boat of the Season at Port Arthur, Ont., Canada" "106,816"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes