Propeller Colorado Buffalo Harbor
- Pond, C. L., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Stereoview of at least six steamboats in the Buffalo, NY harbour including propeller COLORADO. A number of small boats can be seen in the foreground. A two masted schooner is in the background to the right and a mast with squared yards to the left (especially in the right panel.) In the background is a grain elevator
- COLORADO was launched in Buffalo in 1867.
- "29 Propeller Colorado Buffalo Harbor (the first smoke from her pipes)"
"Instantaneous Marine Views, Photographed by"
"Lake, River and Harbor C. L. Pond, Buffalo, N. Y."
- C. L. Pond
- Place of Publication:
- Buffalo, NY
- Date of Original:
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
New York, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes