Tug and vessel in the Ice at Buffalo Light
- Pond, C. L., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Stereoview of a tugboat towing the two-masted schooner JOHN TIBBETTS through the ice into Buffalo, NY past the Buffalo lighthouse.
- Another version of this view was published in a series of "Instantaneous Marine Views" "Lake River & Harbor" photographed by C. L. Pond Buffalo N.Y. titled "No. 12 is titled Tug Towing Schooner John Tibbetts Through the Ice Buffalo May 16, 1867"
- "405 -- Tug and vessel in the Ice at Buffalo Light"
"Instantaneous Marine Views. Lake, River & Harbor"
"Photographed by C. L. Pond, Buffalo, N.Y."
- C. L. Pond
- Place of Publication:
- Buffalo, NY
- Date of Original:
- 16 May 1867
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
New York, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes