Long Sault Rapids, Cornwall, Ont.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the steamboat EMPIRE STATE in the Long Sault Rapids of the Saint Lawrence River.
- EMPIRE STATE was the former New York area steamboat SYLVAN STATE (1863) which came to the Lakes and was renamed in 1893. EMPIRE STATE was a total loss, burning at Kingston in June 1903. The image is probably from several years before the postcard was manufactured. Divided back.
- "Long Sault Rapids, Cornwall, Ont."
"Published by Gordon, MacKay & Co., Ltd., Toronto, Ont. No. 38 Made in Germany"
- Gordon, MacKay & Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Toronto, ON
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes