- Rease, W. H., Illustrator
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Lithograph of Oswego harbor from the the 1850s. A number of carriages and wagons cross the bridge. One canal barge is being towed upstream while others lie alongside the canal banks. Two steam tug tow barges around the harbour. A number of schooners and brigs dry their sails. To the left of the harbour a paddlewheeled steamboat lies at the wharf. In the distance the lighthouse guards the harbor mouth. All around the harbor are stacks of lumber.
- "Oswego Harbor from the South" "Lith. by W. H. Rease N. E. Cor. 4th & Chestnut Sts. Pha [Philadelphia]"
- Date of Original
- Richard Palmer
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 43.4578410180834 Longitude: -76.5099477767944
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail