Photograph of Oswego harbor from the bridge in 1890. A number of schooners can be seen lining the western (left) side of the harbour, along with a couple of tugs. Beside them can be seen the North-western Elevator and a building labelled Lehigh Valley Coal. Timber lines the wharves. In the center of the photograph a crew are either unloading or loading sawn lumber. Another emtpy barge, under tow can be seen passing the island with its substantial piles of timber. Behind the island is the Oswego harbor light.
Printed: "View of Oswego harbor"
Handwritten: "1890. Looking North from lower bridge showing West side of river also center wall and island."