Harbour, Cobourg, Ont., Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard view of Cobourg from the light at the end of the wooden, eastern pier. Two schooners lie in the inner harbour. A train with a collection of coal cars lies north of the harbour. Victoria beach can be seen to the right of the picture. The tops of buildings on King Street can bee seen from Victoria Hall on the left to Saint Peters Anglican Church on the right.
- Divided back. Postmarked Cobourg, ON, 11 Sep 1913.
- "Harbour, Cobourg, Ont., Canada"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Son's Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Son's Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes