Victoria Bridge Montreal
- Parks, James S., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Stereoview of the Grand Trunk Railway's Victoria Bridge across the Saint Lawrence River at Montreal.
- The bridge at the upper entrance to Montreal harbour was the lower limit of the "Great Lakes" navigation rules.
According to the Montreal Photographers, 1840-1950 site, Parks operated from address on the inscription from 1875-1882.
- "J.G. Parks, 195 1/2 St. James Street, Montreal"
"12 First Prizes awarded for Portraits and Views"
Reverse: [handwritten] "Victoria Bridge Montreal"
- J. G. Parks
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- c 1875-1882
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes