Lake Ontario, 1916
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- US Hydrographic chart of Lake Ontario
- "War Department, Corps of Engineers,
Survey of the Northern and Northwestern Lakes
made in obedience to acts of Congress
and orders from
Headquarters Corps of Engineers, War Department.
Prepared from a trigonometrical Survey in 1873-1875
and first issued under the direction of
Major C. B. Comstock, Corps of Engineers, Bvt. Brig. Gen., U.S.A. in 1877.
Sixth edition (in colors) revised from results of Surveys by the
U.S. Lake Survey and the Canadian Government
and published under the direction of
Colonel Mason M. Patrick, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, in 1916."
"Price 20 cents"
- Corps of Engineers, War Department
- Date of Original:
- Issued June 28, 1916
- Map Scale:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes