The Lock at Port Dalhousie
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Plan of the Lock at Port Dalhousie as it was used to hold the CHICORA.
- Used in Barlow Cumberland, A Century of Sail and Steam on the Niagara River
- "Old Welland Canal Lock No. 1" "Plan of Lock at Port Dalhousie with upper gate closed, only 200 ft long." "The Lock at Port Dalhousie with the upper gate open -- 233 ft 6 in. long. Chicora 230 feet as placed in lock and lowered to Lake Ontario level."
- The Musson Book Company Limited
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes