Lake Ontario Coast Chart No. 1. from Prince Edward Point, Ont. and Stony Point, N.Y. to Grindstone Island, St. Lawrence River. 1922
- War Department, Corps of Engineers, Cartographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Survey of the eastern end of Lake Ontario from Stony Point Lighthouse, Sackets Harbor, Cape Vincent, Clayton, Gananoque and Kingtston
- "War Department, Corps of Engineers, Survey of the Northern and Northwestern Lakes,
Made in obedience to acts of Congress and orders from
Headquarters Corps of Engineers, U. S. Army.
Coast Chart No. 1
from Prince Edward Point, Ont. and Stony Point, N.Y. to Grindstone Island, St. Lawrence River.
Prepared and first issued under the direction of
Major C. B. Comstock, Corps of Engineers,
Bvt Brigadier Gen., U.S. Army
With additions and Corrections under the direction of
Seventh edition (in colors) revised and published under the direction of
Colonel E. M Markham, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, in 1922.
- Date of Original:
- Issued September 15, 1922
- Map Scale:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes