- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Niagara Navigation Company steamboat CIBOLA in the Niagara River off Queenston.
- Used in Barlow Cumberland, A Century of Sail and Steam on the Niagara River
- The Musson Book Company Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- c 1888
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1681901325945 Longitude: -79.0512657165527
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail