Daily News (Kingston, ON), Aug. 30, 1853
- Full Text
p.2 Carrying Place Canal - Belleville Town Council pushing for construction.
For Montreal and Quebec
CITY OF TORONTO,
Capt. T. Maxwell.
Will leave J.J. Whitehead's Wharf, this day at 4 o'clock, p.m., for the above ports.
For Freight or Passage, apply at the Tug Line Office.
THOMAS MAXWELL & Co.
Kingston, Aug. 30th, 1853.
Oswego - The Burnt District - The new elevator and grain warehouse of Mr. D.C. Abbey, has its roof nearly on; the elevating warehouse of Messrs. George and Cheney Ames is progressing; warehouse of Messrs. Fitzhugh & Littlejohn already being used. [Oswego Daily Journal]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Aug. 30, 1853
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Rick Neilson
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes