str Hamilton in Lachine Rapids, St. Lawrence River
- Jackson, William Henry, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company steamboat HAMILTON (ex MAGNET) as it runs the Lachine Rapids of the Saint Lawrence River.
- This and a companion photograph of the HAMILTON can be seen in the Detroit Publishing Company site at the Library of Congress.
Undivided back. Postmarked "Parkhill Ont. 30 Apr 1912"
- "St. Hamilton in Lachine Rapids, St. Lawrence River."
"5213. Copyright, 1902, by Detroit Photographic Co."
Reverse: "Post Card" "This side for the Address"
- Detroit Photographic Company
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.3 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes