Steamer "Western World"
- Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper (New York, NY), 7 Jun 1856
- Orr, J. W., Attributed name
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Wood engravings
- Woodcut engraving of the Steamer "Western World," Capt. J. H. Barker, of the Michigan Central Railroad Line, between Buffalo and Detroit.
- Steamer "Western World," Capt. J. H. Barker, of the Michigan Central Railroad Line, between Buffalo and Detroit
- Date of Original:
- 7 Jun 1856
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Canadian Illustrated News clippings