Montreal. RAPIDS KING in Lachine Rapids
- Notman, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A coloured postcard misidentified as the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company steamboat RAPIDS KING (the paddlebox has "WHIRLPOOL" written on it. See the links for variations on this picture which was originally taken with the CORSICAN
- Mailed to Wanda Jarvis, Gordon Bay, ON from Father, 9 Aug. 1911
- Handwritten: "My dear Wanda, We left all well at home yesterday morning. Marjorie came with your mother from Sarnia. Leonard and I saw a good ball-game in Toronto & we have had a fine sail so far. He appears to be enjoyingthe trip and his meals much. With Love Father"
- Novelty Mfg. & Art Printing Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- c 1911
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes