The Baltic Waltz
- Audio (.MP3):
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
- Cook, Thomas, Composer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The Baltic Waltz by composer Thomas Cook, published in New York and Buffalo in 1847 and dedicated to Captain A. T. Kingman of Buffalo. It has an engraving of the steamboat BALTIC on the cover.
- The piano music is available from the Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music collection in the American Memory collection at the Library of Congress.
- Firth & Hall; James D. Sheppard
- Place of Publication:
- New York, NY; Buffalo, NY
- Date of Original:
- Playing Time:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes