Niagara Steamer "Chippewa"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Niagara Navigation Company steamboat CHIPPEWA.
- Patriotic postcard with a multi-coloured Maple Leaf and "Canada Land of the Maple" in one corner. Postmarked "Niagara Falls 23 Aug 1928"
- "Niagara Steamer "Chippewa"
Reverse: "The Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd., Toronto" "Make in Canada"
- Post Card and Greeting Card Co. Ltd
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes