- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of the Ontario & Quebec Navigation Company steamboat ALEXANDRIA (ex-ALEXANDRA) on the Bay of Quinte.
- The ALEXANDRIA was wrecked off the Scarborough Bluffs near Toronto on the 3 Aug. 1915. Divided back. Postmarked "Picton, Ont., 24 Jul 1911"
This specific card is featured on the front cover of Maurice Smith's Steamboats on the Lakes, 2005.
- "Steamer Alexandria"
Reverse: "Published by Gordon, MacKay & Co., Ltd., Toronto, Ont. No. 44 Made in Germany"
- Gordon, MacKay & Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.154622 Longitude: -77.161102
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail