The Sweet Moss Rose of the Western Wave
- Audio (.MP3):
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin
- Blodgett, J. R., Composer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Sheet music covers
- "The Sweet Moss Rose of the Western Wave" by composer J. R. Blodgett and dedicated to Washington Rowley of the steamer CRESCENT CITY whose lithograph appears on the cover.
- The piano music is available from the Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music collection in the American Memory collection at the Library of Congress.
- "The Sweet Moss Rose of the Western wave" "Written by Anson G. Chester" "Composed by J. R. Blodgett" "Lith. Compton & Gibson, Buffalo" "Buffalo, J. Sage & Sons, 209 Main St." "New York. S. Pearson" "N. York: Firth, Pond & Co." "Syracuse: T. Hough"
- J. Sage and Sons
- Place of Publication:
- Buffalo, NY:
- Date of Original:
- Playing Time:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes