William G. Fox (Propeller), C130311, 1911
- Full Text
Steam screw SAMUEL H. BARONS. U.S. No. 115385, of 32.72 tons gross; 16.36 tons net. Home port, Rochester, N.Y. Changed name to FLORENCE YATES on June 10, 1885.
List of Vessels Whose Names Have been
Changed under the Act of March 2, 1881
U. S. Merchant vessel List, 1885
Steam screw FLORENCE YATES.* U.S. No. 115385. Of 32,72 tons gross; 16.36 tons net. Built at Buffalo, N.Y., in 1875. Home port, Rochester, N.Y. 57.8 x 14.6 x 7.0
* Formerly steam screw SAMUEL H. BARONS
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1891
Steam screw WILLIAM G. FOX.* U.S. No. 115385. Of 32 tons gross; 16 tons net. Built at Buffalo, N.Y., in 1875. Home port, Buffalo, N.Y. 57.8 x 14.6 x 7.0 and a crew of 3. Tow service.
* Formerly steam screw [a] SAMUEL H. BARONS, [b] FLORENCE YATES.
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1911
Steam screw SAMUEL H. BARONS.* U.S. No. 115385. of 32 tons gross. Built Buffalo N.Y, 1875. 57.8 x 14.6 x 7.0.
* Renamed FLORENCE YATES - U. S. - 1885
WILLIAM G. FOX - U. S. - 1911
WILLIAM G. FOX - Canada - 1911 [C 130311 ]
Herman Runge List
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- ex SAMUEL H. BARONS, FLORENCE YATES
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes