Niagara River Line Steamer "Cayuga"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A variety of shots of the interior of the steamboat CAYUGA, including the Promenade deck cabin, Smoking Room, Dining Room, Ladies cabin and Entrance Hall.
- A undivided back postcard postmarked Toronto, Ont., 30 July 1907 and Wesley, Iowa, 1 Aug. 1907
- "Niagara River Line Steamer "Cayuga""
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain."
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c. 1907
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes