Crescent (Propeller), U76204, 1909
- Full Text
Steam screw FELIX CARBRAY.* U.S. No. 76204. Of 591 tons gross; 451 tons net. Built at Buffalo, N.Y. in 1881. Home port, Marquette, Mich. 218.0 x 32.0 x 12.8 and a crew of 10. Freight service. 550 indicated horse power.
* Formerly steam screw JOHN C. GAULT.
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1909
Steam screw CRESCENT.* U.S. No. 76204. Of 591 tons gross; 451 tons net. Built at Buffalo, N.Y. in 1881. Home port, New York, N.Y. 218.0 x 32.0 x 12.8 and a crew of 10. Freight service. 550 indicated horse power.
* Formerly steam screw [a] JOHN C. GAULT, [b] FELIX CARBRAY.
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1916
JOHN C. GAULT.* Built April 10, 1881 Package Freight Prop. -Wood
U. S. No. 76204 1212 gt -1093 nt 218' x 32' x 13'
Reduced to bulk propeller in 1907.
* renamed (b) FELIX CARBRAY -US -1907
Taken to Coast in 1915.
(c) CRESCENT -US -1916
Foundered February 27,1916, off Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.
Buffalo Shipbuilding Master List
Institute for Great lakes Marine Research
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- ex JOHN C. GAULT, FELIX CARBRAY
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes