R. G. Sanderson (Propeller), C116580, 1963
- Full Text
Steam Screw CEPHEUS. * U.S. No. 200378. Of 4,551 tons gross; 3,451 tons net. Built at West Bay City, Mich., in 1903. Home port, Cleveland, Ohio. 416.0 x 50.0 x 24.0 Freight service. Crew of 22. Of 1,500 indicated horse power. Steel built.
* formerly steam screw FRANK W. CILCHRIST.
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1914
Steam screw MANTADOC.* Official Canadian No. 116580. Of 4,460 gross tons; 3,050. Built at Bay City, Mich., in 1903. Home port, Fort William, Ont. 423.5 x 50.2 x 24.0 and 169 horse power. Owned by Paterson Steamship Lines, Fort William. Ont.
* Foreign names FRANK W. GILCHRIST and CEPHEUS.
List of Vessels on Registry Books of the Dominion
of Canada on the 31st. Day of December, 1933
FRANK W. GILCHRIST.* Built 1903 Bulk Propeller -Steel
U. S. No. 200378 4551 gt -3451 nt 416' x 50' x 24'
* Renamed (b) CEPHEUS - US -1913
(c) MANTADOC - Can -1926 (C 116580)
(d) R.G. SANDERSON -Can -1963
Frank Wheeler & Co., West Bay City Shipbuilding Master List
Institute for Great Lakes Research
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- ex FRANK W. GILCHRIST, CEPHEUS, MANTADOC
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes