"City of Chatham"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Chatham Navigation Company steamboat CITY OF CHATHAM on the Thames River leaving Chatham with a view of the town in the background.
- The CITY OF CHATHAM was launched in 1888 and was rebuilt in 1908 and moved to the Pelee Island late that year. A coloured divided back postcard.
- ""City of Chatham"" "Leaving Chatham, Ont."
Reverse: "Warwick Bro's & Rutter, Limited, Publishers, Toronto"
- Warwick Bro's & Rutter, Limited
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- c. 1907
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes