Steamer "Turbinia" nearing Toronto
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A coloured postcard of the Turbine Steamship Company steamboat TURBINIA entering Toronto harbour
- A coloured divided back postcard. It is postmarked 1 Sept. 1910. This is based on the same photograph as other TURBINIA postcards including a night view.
- "Steamer "Turbinia" nearing Toronto"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto, Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c. 1910
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes