Idlehour (Propeller), 29 May 1896
- Full Text
The White Line Excurion Co.'s commodious stm. IDLEHOUR, with carrying capacity of 1,050 passengers, electric-lighted, beautifully furnished and commanded by first-class men, will make regularly 2 trips daily between Buffalo and Niagara Falls on the Amenrican side, connecting at Schlosser's dock, Niagara Falls, with the Niagara Falls & Lewiston Railroad (electric), through the Niagara Gorge, or the street-railway to Niagara Falls and Suspension Bridge. In addition to the American line of steamers to Niagara Falls, the company will run 2 boats daily at regular intervals between Buffalo and Elmwood beach, which resort has the best of accommodations for excursion parties and picnics, and will be during the season of 1896 under the management of this company. Special terms for either of the above named
resorts will be made and rates given to churches, Sunday schools, societies and lodges. Further information cheerfully furnished and charter-books now open at the office of the company, No. 21 Lewis Block.
Buffalo Morning Express
May 29, 1896 9-3
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes