Niagara (Propeller), 20 Apr 1886
- Full Text
The International Ferry Co. have contracted for sufficient rails to build a track from the landing at old Fort Erie to the grove. An engine will be used to propell the cars.
The stm. NIAGARA will begin regular trips between the Fort and the foot of Main St., May 15.
The NIAGARA as well as the WATERTOWN will be furnished with new forward decks and receive a general overhauling. The resteraunt at the landing will be conducted by Mr. Bartlett, and Bushnell & Co. have rented the fountain at the grove.
Buffalo Commercial Advertiser
April 20, 1886 3-6
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes