Pilgrim (Propeller), U150524, 27 Apr 1895
- Full Text
The Buffalo Excursion Co. is the name of a new line formed by the union of the White Line Excursion Co. and Sloan & Cowles. Its main office will be at 21 Lewis Block, and its branch office at 104 Main St. The new company will run 5 boats, the PURITAN, IDLE HOUR, PILGRIM, RIVERSIDE and ELDORADO, making a belt line around Grand Island, and will control the 3 principal resorts on the Island, Elmwood Beach, Sheenwater and Eldorado.
April 27, 1895 1-5
Steam screw PILGRIM. U. S. No. 150524. Of 261.13 gross tons; 209.14 tons net. Built Buffalo, N.Y., 1891. Home port, Buffalo, N.Y. 113.7 x 26.0 x 7.9 Of 200 nominal horsepower [estimated]
Merchant Vessel List, U. S., 1892
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- sale of vessel
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes