Niagara Nav. Co.'s Steamer "Corona"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard featuring the Niagara Navigation Company steamboat CORONA. In the backround are additional steamboats
- Divided back. Postally unused but "Sept - 12 - 09" is written on the reverse.
- "Niagara Nav. Co.'s Steamer "Corona"" "101,060"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes