Phenix (Propeller), U81048, 1 May 1910
- Full Text
PHOENIX CHANGES HANDS.
The steamer PHOENIX has been sold by J.J. Rearson of Chicago to the George B. Hall Coal Company of Ogdensburg. She will be turned over to her new owners today at Cleveland. The PHOENIX was formerly the WALDO A. AVERY.
Buffalo Evening News
May 19, 1910
Steam screw PHENIX.* U.S. No. 81048. Of 1,294 tons gross; 1,035 tons net. Built at West Bay City, Mich., in 1884. Home port, Ogdensburg, N.Y. 140.1 x 38.0 x 17.6 and a crew of 15. Of 600 indicated horse power. Freight service.
Formerly steam screw WALDO A. EVERY.
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1917
NOTE:-- later LIBERTY
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- ex WALDO A. AVERY, sold
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes