Arthur E. Newbold (Propeller), U205285, 1916
- Full Text
EIGHT BUFFALO VESSELS HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAMES.
Changes in the names of eight Buffalo boats have been authorized by Collector of Customs Bleistein, since the first of the year. They are as follows:
Stmr. DANIEL B. MEACHEN to EDWIN E. SLICK.
Stmr. CHARLES WESTON to J. LEONARD REPLOGIE
Stmr. JAMES CORRIGAN to ARTHUR E. NEWBOLT
Tug HANDYBOY to JOHN GEHM
Stmr. JOSIAH G. MONROE to EFFINGHAM B. MORRIS.
Stmr. EUGENE LOESCH to BEAR
Stmr. CITY OF NAPLES to FRANK O'CONNOR.
Stmr. KENSINGTON to M. A. REEB.
Several applications for permission to change the titles of vessels still are on file with the Collector. Authority has not been granted in these instances.
Buffalo Daily Courier
May 21, 1916
Steam screw JAMES CORRIGAN. U. S. No. 205285. Of 6,971 tons gross; 5,482 tons net. Built at Ecorse, Mich., in 1908. Home port, Niagara Falls, N.Y. 530.0 x 56.2 x 32.0 and a crew of 27. Freight service. Steel built. Of 1,800 indicated horse power.
Merchant Vessel List, U.S., 1911
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- ex JAMES CORRIGAN
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes