Welland Canal (Lock 1). Port Dalhousie, Ont., Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A view of a canaller arriving at Port Dalhousie at the mouth of the Welland Canal from Lake Ontario. In the background is one of the Port Dalhousie range lights.
- A divided back post card. Postmarked "St. Catharines, Ont. 15 Mar 1915" Sent to Mr. Harry Carr, Clinton Conn, from Geo. W. Morse.
- "Welland Canal (Lock 1). Port Dalhousie, Ont., Canada" "104,110"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c. 1915
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes