OHIO - Schooner - about 60 tons - one long 24" pounder. In 1810 built at Cleveland by Murray and Bigsbey. Captain John Austin commanded her. She was sold to the government in 1812. and was one of Perry's squadron under the command of sailing master Daniel Dobbins. She was used by Perry as a supply and dispatch boat and took no part in the Battle of Lake Erie. She was captured by the British at Fort Erie in August 1814.