- Parks, J. G., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A stereoview of the main saloon of the Richelieu Company steamboat QUEBEC. Off both levels are doors to the 150 staterooms on the QUEBEC. In the foreground hangs a large gaslight chandelier. Unlike the other QUEBEC interior this is from the main deck and shows a significant number of chairs, a table and the carpet runners. A sign on the pillar says "Supper from Seven O'clock to Ten".
- The view was probably published between 1864 and 1871. QUEBEC was launched in 1864, rebuilt in 1907 and was retired in 1928.
- Reverse: [Written] "Interior Quebec Steamer"
"J. G. Parks, Photographer, A Publisher of Stereoscopic views. Montreal"
- J. G. Parks
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, Quebec
- Date of Original
- c 1870
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.196666 Longitude: -74.331388
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail