P. L. Johnson (Tug), 23 Jan 1881
- Full Text
Sandusky, Jan. 28. -- Messrs. Groch & Mackey, of this city, have purchased from John & Rummage, of Cleveland, the large tug P. L. JOHNSON. She is 107 feet over all, twenty-two feet beam, and has a capacity of 159 tons. She will be employed in towing barges in the Saginaw trade.
Saturday, January 29, 1881
. . . . .
P. L. JOHNSON, 149 tons. Built Cleveland by Lafrinier in May 1875. Owned by Gooch & M. Home port, Sandusky. Value $18,000. Class A 1½. Remarks - Tug.
Inland lloyds Vessel Classification, 1882
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- new owners
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- William R. McNeil
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes