Split Rock Rapids, St. Lawrence River, Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Split Rock Rapids in the Saint Lawrence River
- Divided back postcard. Postmarked Quebec, QU, 27 Aug 1928
- "Split Rock Rapids, St. Lawrence River, Canada"
Reverse: "Scenes along the Route of the Canada Steamship Lines Limited"
"Split Rock Rapids. A geological formation runs directly across the river. Were it not for a fault or slip in the formation, it would be impossible to descend these rapids."
- Novety Mfg. & Art Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes