Str. Chippewa, Sandusky, Put-In-Bay, Lakeside Route
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Sandusky and Islands Steamboat Co. paddlewheeler CHIPPEWA on the Sandusky - Put-In-Bay route. The image may possibly date from the 1913-22 period when she was owned by the Arnold Transit Company.
- Divided back linen postcard. Postally unused.
- "Str. Chippewa, Sandusky, Put-In-Bay, Lakeside Route"
Reverse: "Published by Alexander Manufacturing Co., Sandusky, Ohio. Made in U.S.A." "C. T. American Art"
- Alexander Manufacturing Co.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- c 1922
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes