R. and O. Steamer landing passengers at Chicoutimi, Que., Saguenay River
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company steamboat ST. IRENEE (formerly the CANADA) at Chicoutimi on the Saguenay River. This was the turning point for the cruises from Quebec down the Saint Lawrence River and up the Saguenay River to various company hotels and other summer watering places. A significant number of horses and carriages wait to deliver and carry away passengers. A smaller number of carts wait to the side.
- Divided back. Postally used. Note dated "On board of St. ST IRENEE, Aug. 8, 13"
- "R. and O. Steamer landing passengers at Chicoutimi, Que., Saguenay River" "108391"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto; Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes