The Harbour, Cobourg, Ont.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Lake Ontario & Bay of Quinte Navigation Company steamboat NORTH KING in Cobourg, Ont. about 1907. Teams of horses and carriages and wagons can be seen besides the wharf buildings. A small white hulled yacht lies inside the harbour immediately below the harbour lighthouse. A small row boats moves towards the right edge of the postcard.
- Undivided back. Post marked Cobourg, Ont., 15 June 1907 and Denver Colo., 18 Jun 1907. Addressed to Miss Virginia Reynolds.
- "The Harbour, Cobourg, Ont. 101,663"
Reverse: "R. J. Craig, Cobourg, Ont. Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- R. J. Craig; Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Cobourg, ON; Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c 1906
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes