- Media Type
- Item Type
- Engraving of the grain elevators at Buffalo, NY with a schooner under towand a steamboat and barge in the harbour at the entrance to the Erie Canal.
- Illustration from the article by Jane Meade Welch, "The City Of Buffalo," Harper's Monthly, July 1885, p. 197
- Among the Elevators From a photograph by George Barker, Niagara Falls.
- Harper & Bros.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 42.8749577075178 Longitude: -78.8796901702881
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail