Bay Street Wharf, Toronto, Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Toronto waterfront featuring the wharves at the foot of Bay Street. The scene includes two ferries of the Toronto Ferry Company and three other unidentified steamboats
- Divided back; Postmarked "Toronto, ONT, 23 Jul 1912 4:30 pm" with special Canadian National Exhibition cancellation.
- "Bay Street Wharf, Toronto, Canada" "105,788"
Reverse: "Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c 1910
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes