Yonge Street Dock, Toronto
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the wharves at the foot of Yonge Street in Toronto. The Union railway station stands behind W.A Geddes, "No. 1 Yonge St.Wharf" Four steamboats are in the view including what appears to be the Niagara Navigation Company steamboat CORONA to the right of the picture.
- Undivided back. Postmarked "Hamilton, Canada, 10 Aug 1906, 1 pm"
- "Yonge Street Dock, Toronto" "100354"
Reverse: "Valentine & Son's Publishing Co., Ltd" "Souvenir Post Card"
- Valentine & Son's Publishing Co., Ltd
- Date of Original:
- c 1906
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes