Yonge Street Dock, Toronto
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the Yonge Street wharves in Toronto. Two passenger steamboats and a tugboat lie at the docks. A crowd of passengers line the main wharf.
- Divided back. Postmarked "Toronto, ONT, 31 Aug 1908 1:30 pm"
- "Yonge Street Dock, Toronto" "102,122"
Reverse: "Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes