One Million Bushel Grain Elevator, Windmill Point, Montreal
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Coloured postcard of the industrial portion of Montreal near the bottom of the Lachine Canal featuring the Grand Trunk grain elevator, a long line of railway cars. Lumber is piled along the wharf below the lock. A number of barges, some filled with coal or dredgin spoil lie in the lower right of the picture with a small steam yacht.
- Divided back. Postmarked "Montreal, QUE, 5 Jan 1911 12 pm"
- "One Million Bushel Grain Elevator, Windmill Point, Montreal" "103,265"
Reverse: "The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto Printed in Great Britain"
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication:
- Montreal and Toronto
- Date of Original:
- c 1910
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes