Daily Palladium (Oswego, NY), Thurs. Evening, March 17, 1864
- Full Text
About Docks. - The Northern Transportation Company have secured Littlejohn's dock, on the east side, for passengers, and Bronson's dock, foot of Cayuga street, on the west side, for loading and unloading canal boats.
Messrs. Irwin & Sloan have rented the dock formerly used by the Northern Transportation Company running from West Seneca to Schuyler street.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Date of Original:
- Thurs. Evening, March 17, 1864
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Richard Palmer
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes